Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
StoreEver Tape Storage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NLM for TL891DLX

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

NLM for TL891DLX

HELP ME - MY brain is fried and compaq support has me running in circles. Can ANYBODY tell me the NLM required to see a TL891DLX (via an MDR) from a Netware 5.1 server ?

TIA
2 REPLIES
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Re: NLM for TL891DLX

good to see the spirit of the internet communities is still alive. Thanks for your support Compaq
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Re: NLM for TL891DLX

Hi,
I have been reading your message with some interest, as I have a similar problem with NT4. I can't find any NT4 drivers for TL891 libraries and Compaq have also got us running in circles too!!

I need to see a TL891 library via MDR, but I need that driver for NT4. Could you or your contacts please help by sending me a copy of the drivers? Please contact me on ksarkodee@davidjones.com.au or kxsark@bigpond.com.

cheers
Kojo