108805 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Please help me get the ultrium 1760 firmware

SOLVED
Go to solution
cced
Visitor

Please help me get the ultrium 1760 firmware

During my firmware upgrade to u64d, the upgrade program stopped responding. After forced termination, open LTT, and the firmware version magically becomes u64d!! I suspect that the firmware has not been updated successfully. I want downgraded the firmware and found that I have no permission to download it. 

5 REPLIES 5
cced
Visitor
Solution

I have found a solution and solved the problem without using .frm firmware.

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,
Please let me know if you have any quires.
If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.
Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

techin
Super Advisor

@cced , Great! to know that the issue is resolved. Can you provide the steps aswell

tapelibraryfixr
Trusted Contributor

HPE LTT regularly will hang when the drive has rebooted after a firmware change.

more often than not the firmware has been done but the drive hasnt been redetected by HPE LTT so will either say its failed or just hangs.

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

Please what exact looking here.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.
Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo