StoreEver Tape Storage
1752598 Members
5577 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: TL891 with 2 DLT 35/70

TL891 with 2 DLT 35/70

I have a pblm with my library. Every time I start my server, I get an error 0101 on the display of my TL891. When the server boot I see my library ID0 and my two drives ID4 and ID5. When W2K starts I only see my library or my tapes. After 1 minute I get a message that my library is disconnected. The same thing happens with the tapes. The library is still on but does not work anymore. I already changed the controller board, the two drives, the internal and external scsi cables. The library is connected on a seperat board.
Is ther someone who can help me finding the solution.
2 REPLIES 2
Sameer_Nirmal
Honored Contributor

Have you tried to power up the library without connecting it to the Windows server?

The FSC 0101 indicates "an undefined interrupt occurred" and resolution is to power recycle the library. It maybe a problem from the host adapter.

When I boot the library without connecting it to the server, The library works fine. I can change the id's of the tapes, do a load and unload of the cassettes.
You think it will be the adapter card I am using.I use a separate scsi card spare 161291-001. I connected the library to the two external connectors. The first one give me a locked status. With the second I get the pessage I already told about.