1753734 Members
4335 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: TL891DLX Cable Config

David B

TL891DLX Cable Config

Hi All,

I have a TL891DLX hooked up to a DL360 with a new Compaq 39600 SCSI card. The problem is this is a remote site and the person who installed the new card doesn't remember on how it was hooked up... Any help would be greatly accepted.
5 REPLIES 5
Marino Meloni_1
Honored Contributor

Run Storageworks_LTT, the Sticket will give you valid informtion about Hardware and Sw path connection, probably some infos will be usefull
David B

First I need the system to see the silo going through POST. The issue is, the guy who unplugged the cabling doesn't remember on how he did it. I tried to follow the user???s guide but it doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure if HP sent me the right user guide, the original was lost. I did find a post previously that explained to someone who was having the same problem, what the configuration should look like or at least maybe closer than what I have. Now I can???t seem to find that post so I was hoping someone would have information on how to cable this silo.
Marino Meloni_1
Honored Contributor

David B

Thanks anyways but that didn't really do much for me.
Janine Bertolo
Honored Contributor

Hi David;

Perhaps the attached doc will help.

Hope so.

Janine
To get results you've never had before, try something you've never tried before.