Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

atdd drivers

KPS
Super Advisor

atdd drivers

I'm running HP-UX 11.23 (IA-64) on rx8640. We're using the ATDD 5.5.0.52 driver presently and we're looking at newer versions if they exist. Previously IBM's drivers have been displayed with the *PA* or *IA* descriptors on them when downloaded. When I go to the IBM site at:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/devdrvr/HPUX/11iv2/

I only see 2 versions of atdd driver:

atdd 5.5.1.4
atdd 5.6.1.4

Does anyone running HP-UX 1iv2 on Itanium have the 5.6.1.4 atdd driver installed and is it usable on Itanium?

Thanks,
/KPS
2 REPLIES
KPS
Super Advisor

Re: atdd drivers

Unfortunately IBM did a bad job here to let us know which version was for each 11iv2 platform (PA-RISC versus Itanium).

I just answered my own question and tried a swinstall and the atdd 5.5.1.4 version is for Itanium and the 5.6.1.4 version is for PA-RISC.

Thanks
/KPS
KPS
Super Advisor

Re: atdd drivers