5355 Online
108793 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

colorado T1000e

SOLVED
Go to solution
Daniel Johnson_4

colorado T1000e

I have been trying to setup the T1000e on my new computer with a win98 operating system. The device manager recognizes the hardware, but not the software. The hardware will function in a limited manner in Dos, such as, list tape directories, but will not backup (Error 32) or restore (Error 26) so I know that the cables are working. Software ver 1.7 for win95 and ver 4.7 for DOS is what I have. Is there some other version for win98 that I need? Any help would be appreciated. The backups that I have made are scanned photos from 3-4 years ago. I would like to restore them and put on CD-R for other family members to have. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
CA756694
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: colorado T1000e

The chances are that the software is not the right version. I have some other older ones here that I could email.

However, be warned that we changes software vendors a few times throughout the life of our backup applications and some versions are not compatible with others. Don;t want to get your hopes up any.

post your email address here and I'll contact you and see about getting you some older software versions.

Eagles may soar in the clouds but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
Daniel Johnson_4

Re: colorado T1000e

Thanks for your quick response. My e-mail address is gator463@aol.com. Look forward to trying anything else at this point.