StoreOnce Backup Storage
1753487 Members
4398 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Compatibility of StoreOnce Cloudbank use AWS S3 Bucket Indonesian (Jakarta) region

Deni37

Compatibility of StoreOnce Cloudbank use AWS S3 Bucket Indonesian (Jakarta) region

Hi All,

I have been testing for Netbackup SLP to StoreOnce VSA latest version,  first backup to Storeonce Catalyst local disk then duplicate to AWS S3 bucket (registered as CloudBank Store on StoreOnce system).  i can use AWS S3 bucket on Singapore region and others region, except Indonesian (Jakarta) Region.  Connection between Storeonce on-premises and AWS use internet.

My Question is : is it any information of compatibility that AWS S3 bucket Jakarta Region already supported by StoreOnce to use as Cloudbank storage ?

BR,

Deni

3 REPLIES 3
neutral
HPE Pro

Re: Compatibility of StoreOnce Cloudbank use AWS S3 Bucket Indonesian (Jakarta) region

Hello @Deni37 

StoreOnce cloudbank certainly supports AWS S3. But not sure if there is any regional restriction with Jakarta (Indonesia),

Ashik N S

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

Deni37

Re: Compatibility of StoreOnce Cloudbank use AWS S3 Bucket Indonesian (Jakarta) region

will try open case to Aws side, since AWS Jakarta region officialy launched at 16 Desember 2021, maybe there is some limitation, APi maybe.

And maybe someone in here as storeonce team, i'm happy to share storeonce log files if needed, cause i'm not be able to open case to hpe

sbhat09
HPE Pro

Hello @Deni37,

You can contact your regional HPE sales representative on this.

Regards,
Srinivas Bhat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Note: All of my comments are my own and are not any official representation of HPE.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo