Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D2d4004i issues

Joshua Small_2
Valued Contributor

D2d4004i issues

Hi,
We appear to have a corrupted flash on our D2D4004i.
We have had a case open with HP for over a week, and we're still waiting on a part.

The "part" as far as I can possibly see, is a standard 1GB flash drive, with an image preinstalled. HP offer a later image for download, except the only public way to apply that image, is the web interface on a running unit.

It seems crazy that we're waiting through this much downtime because noone in support seems to know how the image gets from a .E file onto a flash disk.

Any advice on how we might be able to progress would be appreciated.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Tape Libraries and Drives to Disk-Based Backup. - Hp Forum moderator