1752723 Members
6397 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: StoreOnce 3660 Timezone greyed out in GUI

J-Philippe
Regular Advisor

StoreOnce 3660 Timezone greyed out in GUI

Hi, is that bug still existing in the version 4.3.0-2132.20 ?
I'm unable with a french GUI to change the Timezone.

=> https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00093600en_us&docLocale=en_US
"Resolved an issue that prevented the StoreOnce system time zone from being modified in the GUI when the GUI language is not English."

If yes, Is there a way to change the language in the GUI in order to be able to modify the timezone ?

Thank You.

6 REPLIES 6
neutral
HPE Pro

Hello @J-Philippe,

In Gen4, I don't think it was an issue. We never observed such problems in Gen4 systems.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

J-Philippe
Regular Advisor

Hi Neutral, 

Having 2  StoreOnce freshly depoyed with this behavior. Is there a way to change the language in the GUI ?

timezone.PNG

neutral
HPE Pro

Hello @J-Philippe,

The language change option is actually browser-based. You will not find it in StoreOnce GUI.

In Google Chrome you can go to Paramètres -> Paramètres avancés -> langues -> click on the language dropdown -> click on three dots and select the checkbox 'afficher Google Chrome dans cette langue' -> Relaunch the browser.

If the English language is not available, follow 'Ajouter des langues' option and add the language.

(We will internally report this bug to the concerned team)

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

J-Philippe
Regular Advisor

Thanks,

I was wondering if I had the choice of language at the time of deployment Going to try. Keep you update.

J-Philippe
Regular Advisor

Tadammmmm !!!!

It works with the browser in English... french is a not enough a cool language for IT

timezone_EN.PNG

Thank You

Cali
Honored Contributor

Nice, I have seen a similar Issue with Brocade Switches Firmware 9.0 and German Browser.

Cali

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.