New Discussion

Storeonce license for upgrade kit.

SOLVED
Go to solution
hpfzail
Occasional Contributor

Storeonce license for upgrade kit.

Hi All,

im using storeonce 4900 and recently i bought an upgrade kit (44TB and 60TB Upgrade kit). 

its currenlty being ship to out DC but, when i look into the installation guide, i notice its say something about applying license for this upgrade kit before its can be detected and used by storeonce.

i cant see anything about licence in the PO. 

so my question will be, if i purchase an upgrade kit from HPE, will the license come with the upgrade kits or will i need to purchase them saperately? 

2 REPLIES 2
giladzzz
Honored Contributor

Re: Storeonce license for upgrade kit.

hi

the license comes with the upgrade kit

there is an envelope inside the box you sent with a key and you need to  

activate it in HPE licensing site

https://myenterpriselicense.hpe.com/cwp-ui/ 

Regards

Give a KUDO if this helps

sradomsky
Advisor
Solution

Re: Storeonce license for upgrade kit.

I think the licenses sometimes come electronically through an email. We received a document titled Your HPE Electronic Software Delivery.

I also think that they have to be activated on a website. I followed the link in the email and entered some numbers, maybe order number, and "claimed" the software licenses. When I activated them, I got the code to enter into the Storeonce.

Sheri Radomsky
Technical Support Manager
Accenture
12365A Riata Trace Parkway (Building 9)
Austin TX 78727

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.