Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
StoreVirtual Storage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts issues after upgrading to version 9

Steve Bishop
Occasional Advisor

Alerts issues after upgrading to version 9

Hi,
Where did the alerts go? I used to be able to click on the plus sign of a storage node and the alerts was there. All I have now is Diagnostics, Storage and Tcpip Network.

Anyone know where Alerts went? I checked in the help section but its pointing me to the same location.

Thanks
Sbishop
6 REPLIES
Bhavnish Kamboj (BK)
Trusted Contributor

Re: Alerts issues after upgrading to version 9

Hi Sbishop,

Please mention for what product you are looking for help.

Thanks,
BK
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

P4000 with SAN/iQ Version 9.
Steve Bishop
Occasional Advisor

Uwe, you are correct.

Sorry, I thought it was enough to mentionned version 9 in the Subject and i'm posting in the P4000 section. :-)

Any ideas?
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

I don't have a CMC with me right now (sitting in a hi-speed train ;-) and my lab at work is off, but I thought many of these settings have moved to the management group level.
Steve Bishop
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Uwe, Let me know what you find.

I've looked everywhere in the cmc, even the help file points to the old location.

Thanks

Sbishop
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Looks like I've confused Alerts with Alarms.
I've just checked a management group that is running a combination of 8.1/9.0. But all nodes show their individual "Alerts" entry right above "Diagnostics".