5027 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

CMC Download

Ivanbre
Frequent Advisor

CMC Download

Hi,

I just got 2 new lefthand nodes with SAN/IQ 8.5. Now my CMC is version 8.1.

Check for updates doens't work and i can't find a direct link. I can't either regiser my nodes on webware as i don't have the MAC addresses yet.

I really must say that is really bad how HP has thing solved with documentation and download links. I just can't understand that such company wants to sell Lefthand but aren't able to satisfy the reseller with appriopate download links and normal documentation. See my other threads with bad screenshots and best practise.

Anyone got a link to CMC download 8.5?

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Re: CMC Download

Ivanbre
Frequent Advisor

I must say thank you very much. I was looking and looking for...i cracked my head :)

Thanks
Mikey Webb

Technical Support has suffered greatly also! IMHO, when you get a tech they are usually good, but rushed. And it takes FOREVER to get through! A year ago they told me that they were working to correct this, and it is still horrible.
TM103

It's been four days that I am looking for some to the point documentatino from HP site but still not successful. This is way too complecated.
Why can't they make it bit easy to find related documents.
Jitun
HPE Pro

Hi TM103
Here is the Link for Most of the Documentation for P4000

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&contentType=SupportManual&docIndexId=64255&prodTypeId=12169&prodSeriesId=3936136тМй=en&cc=us
I work for HPE
--------------------------------------------------------------
How to assign points? Click the KUDOS! star!

Accept or Kudo