StoreVirtual Storage
1748198 Members
2559 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Discover how HPE is Modernizing IT Operations and Transforming your Support Experience

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Discover how HPE is Modernizing IT Operations and Transforming your Support Experience

Join this featured HPE Discover LIVE session to learn first-hand how HPE Pointnext Services is transforming the support experience with a digital-first approach to modernizing IT operations and leveraging AI to deliver tools that enable you to be successful. Learn how you can get immediate access to how-to technical videos developed by experts, an expanded knowledge library, a community forum and an improved chat feature. Plus, easier access to experts, on-site remedial assistance or advisory support.

Visit HPE Discover  to reserve your spot at one of the 30 minute sessions presented live several times each day this week – including an On Demand replay.  Just search for Session D248 and select your desired session based on your region.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
1 REPLY 1
Ramya_Heera
Frequent Advisor

Re: Discover how HPE is Modernizing IT Operations and Transforming your Support Experience

You don't want to miss the "D248" demo session happening now on HPE Discover virtual platform!
See how HPE is investing in delivering a new digital customer experience to provide you the information you need when you need it - through the channel you want!  https://www.hpe.com/us/en/about/discover-showcase.html

Regards,

Ramya H

I am an HPE Employee