108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP VSA 2014 + vCenter/ESXi 6.5

SOLVED
Go to solution
BenLoveday
Valued Contributor

Re: HP VSA 2014 + vCenter/ESXi 6.5

Strange...sounds like you'd tried just about everything I would have suggested.

One thing that would be interesting is whether you see similar results using something like IOMeter or the VMware Fling tool HCIBench.

Are you seeing anything unusual via ESXTOP? That could highlight a potential issue with either your VSA networking or PSP causing vmkernel latency.

Cheers,

Ben

david82lex
Visitor

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, we also tried to get a better support through our partner network but nothing. Even with the presales dept. When we explain that our investment of decembre 2016 is unusable, they say: "Oh, maybe you should bye an EMC Solution"! Amazing!

Our contact for the support case called me lastweek. Support L3 is analyzing our case. We sent all our logs in june and our contact is not capable to say if the L3 team had checked our logs.

All the solution is HPE: 10Gbs Switches, NICS, Servers, HDD, ...

We decided to stop reselling HPE Storage solutions for our customers.

SVprodmgr
Frequent Advisor

I'm sorry to hear about your decision.  If you do have a case number, I can talk with the StoreVirtual technical support team about improving the experience.  Additionally, when calling in to HPE Support, you can select the appropriate path via the IVR for StoreVirtual and ask for assistance as well as asking for the Duty Manager to escalate.

Amy Mitchell

StoreVirtual Product Manager

I'm an HPE employee working in product management
Abhi_123shek

Spoiler
Need installtion document 

Infra

2 Esxi 6.5 vsphere hosts having 2.5 TB datastore each and require high availability (HA) using HP VSA 2014 as shared storage. Request you all please share a installtion and configuration document.

Thanks

Private Info Erased 

SVprodmgr
Frequent Advisor

Here is the installation document for StoreVirtual VSA 12.7 which supports ESX 6.5: http://h20566.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=4118659&docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-a00016289en_us

Amy Mitchell

StoreVirtual Product Manager

I'm an HPE employee working in product management