StoreVirtual Storage
1753469 Members
5007 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

How to remove all the alarms using HPE StoreVirtual Storage ?

Gomiza
Occasional Contributor

How to remove all the alarms using HPE StoreVirtual Storage ?

Hello, 

I really need your help  I have some alarms since 2019 and I don't know how to remove it ? !!

Can any one please help me in that ? 

Best Regards 

3 REPLIES 3
Mahesh202
HPE Pro

Re: How to remove all the alarms using HPE StoreVirtual Storage ?

Hi Gomiza

Thank you for coming to the HPE Community forums.

The alarms window is always visible at the bottom of the CMC and displays all warning and critical events for all management groups users are logged in to. Use the column headings to sort the list of alarms. Double-click an alarm to see more details.

Review alarms regularly, especially the critical ones, and take the appropriate action to resolve the alarm. Alarms stay in the alarms window until the situation is resolved. A warning or critical icon also appears in the navigation window next to the item that has the warning or critical event.

Note: An alerts tab will appear in the alarms window in two configurations: if storage systems in a management group are running a mix of LeftHand OS software versions, including pre-9.0 versions, or if monitoring multiple management groups, at least one of which is running pre-9.0 software. In these cases, only the alerts tab will display alarms and events for the management group. When all storage systems are upgraded to 9.0 or later, the alerts tab is not shown and the events window and alarms window will reflect all alarms and events.

Please follow the below steps to filter the alarms list:

1. In the navigation window, log in to the management group.
  2. In the alarms window, enter text to use as a filter in the alarm filter field.
  3. The text must appear somewhere in one or more alarms and is case-sensitive.
  4. Click filter.
  5. The list of alarms changes to display only those that contain the filter text.
  6. To display all alarms, click clear to remove the filter.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Mahesh

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Gomiza
Occasional Contributor

Thanks a lot for the answer but I meant with my question how to remove these errors from the application the same like the following picture   

Best Regards 

Rachna-K
HPE Pro

@Gomiza

These are Warnings which gets cleared once the issue is fixed.

Seems like these are related to Network. Kindly check for the alerts.

Regards,

Rachna

Regards,
Rachna K
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company