Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
StoreVirtual Storage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New management group wizard stuck in loop

Rafael Fonseca
Occasional Advisor

New management group wizard stuck in loop

I've been trying to set up another VSA (from the same 10-pack included in the Virtualization SAN bundle) on a host but the wizard available from the Getting Started page gets stuck mid-way through, and creates a management group I can't log onto.

I keep getting the message "Unable to log in to management group 'us1'. There are no users on storage system vsa1-us1 (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)"

The attached file is a screenshot of what is being displayed on the CMC screen, down the bottom.

3 REPLIES
Ari Saperstein
Occasional Visitor

Re: New management group wizard stuck in loop

I got the exact same thing on my HP VSA yesterday. Luckily this is in my lab and I didnt care when i removed it from the management group which wiped all the data off. I then went to create a new management group and got the same message at the end of the wizard
Rafael Fonseca
Occasional Advisor

I guess I'll have to create another support ticket with HP. Not an impressive start, I'd say. Second ticket within 2 months of install. :/

First one took ages to get fixed and was also a blocker.
Jitun
HPE Pro

Is the connectivity all fine ?
--------------------------------------------------------------
How to assign points? Click the KUDOS! star!