Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
StoreVirtual Storage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Performance Monitoring Data?

shaketheclouds
Occasional Visitor

No Performance Monitoring Data?

Hi there,

I have a backup management group setup for disaster recovery via remote snapshots.

Its divided into two clusters with different groups of servers running VMware ESXi and SAN-VSA's.

The first cluster has 1 server running 2xSAN-VSA virtual machines, and the performance monitor works fine.

However, the second cluster is made up of 5 servers each running ESXi 5.0 with a single SAN-VSA virtual machine, but when clicking on the 'Performance Monitor' in the CMC, it does not return any details for the cluster?

If i manually add in statistics individually for each system/server, then it will display the details, but not for the overal cluster performance?

I'm almost positive this has only recently happened.

Is this normal behaviour? I thought it may have had something to do with snmp but then why would it return individual stats for each system? I have not been able to troubleshoot any causes.

Any help appreciated.