StoreVirtual Storage
1748209 Members
2786 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: P4500 G2 how restart the MGMT-GW service when console stuck on "Getting DNS configuration&q

cosonok
Occasional Advisor

P4500 G2 how restart the MGMT-GW service when console stuck on "Getting DNS configuration"

Does anyone know how to do it?

I got a response back from a LeftHand guru regarding the problem when the CMC console locks up "Getting DNS configuration" and a fix is to putty to the coordinating manager and restart the mgmt-gw service.

Alas, the node running the coordinating manager got rebooted before HP could get back to me, so never saw them run the command, but it would save a potential future reboot. If anyone knows I'd be very grateful for the information.
2 REPLIES 2
Jitun
HPE Pro

Re: P4500 G2 how restart the MGMT-GW service when console stuck on "Getting DNS configuration"

HP does not provide access to Backend of SANiQ.
So Only Technical Support (L2 and L3) have Backend Access.
I work for HPE
--------------------------------------------------------------
How to assign points? Click the KUDOS! star!

Accept or Kudo

Andrew Manhein
Occasional Advisor

Re: P4500 G2 how restart the MGMT-GW service when console stuck on "Getting DNS configuration&q

You can restart the coordinating manager by right-clicking on the storage node name in the CMC and select "Stop Manager".  Once the CMC confirms the manager has stopped, right-click on the same node and select "Start Manager".