4807 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: StoreVirtual OS 12.7 is out

Barry-Rawson
Visitor

I am having the same issue,

getting Excessive packet loss alerts after upgrading 3 x 4730 from 12.6 to 12.7. Again no alerts were received before upgarding to 12.7. Call logged with HP but no real progress made so far.

funnily i am only getting alerts for one of the three 4730's not all of them. they are all in a single cluster, the physical networking has not changed....

Fischer Michael
Advisor

I am having the same issue as well.

Is there any solution?

It apears after update to 12.7. Normaly it apears on havy load times (Backup Time)

JohnFaust
Occasional Visitor

Same issue here. Happens during snapshotting and remote copy operations. During the normal course of the day, there are no alerts.
LakelandPK
Visitor

I had the same packet loss issues on our VSA after upgrading to 12.7.  I opened a ticket with HPE and they SSH'd into my server and changed two NIC threshhold settings in a config file from 0.5 to 2.0.  I'm hoping this resolves the issue.

Admin85858
Occasional Advisor

Hello LakelandPK,

can you tell me where exactly I can do this? Which config file: on the Server side or on the LeftHand side ?

Thanks

BGD

Changing the LeftHand OS Interface traffic on each node to the same NIC/BOND where I have ISCSI fix it! 

Admin85858
Occasional Advisor

Haven't found a solution for that. In my opinion it could correlate with Flow Control settings...... ???

It is only appearing when I'm running my backup at night!

Someone has a solution please tell me ;-)