1753950 Members
7579 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

license status limited on two storevirtual 4000

Eric_lebeau

license status limited on two storevirtual 4000

Hello everyone,

I have inherited at my workplace the charge of looking after our san infrastructure,

I can not contact the person who was in charge before me (he has leaved the company) and i just received a mail from my CMC server that tell me that :

"Event : E00000204 EID_LICENSE_STATUS_LIMITED_CRIT
Severity : Critical
Component : SAN/iQ
Object Type : Management Group
Object Name : bfc-mg
Management Group :
Cluster : BFC01
IP/Hostname : san2.in.crous-bfc.fr
Date and Time : 01/19/2021 20:00:05 GMT
User : System
Resolution : http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/site/search/r4_0/jsp/search.jsp?lang=en&cc=US&pc=0&sc=2&cf=1&cm=1&cs=1&c130=1&c115=1&c110=1&c120=1&nh=10&rf=0&lkc=1&lk=1&tx=E00000204
Message : The management group 'bfc-mg' license type is 'Time Limited' licensed, volumes going offline in less than 15 days. This could also be due to use of unlicensed feature. You must register your storage system now."

On the Cmc i've find two san device without license key but so far i have no sar nor said when i try to "reclaim it' on the hpe support site, i've try to register a ticket on the matter but it tell me that it can't register the ticket for technical reason,

I've send a mail to e-sw-ops-support@hp.com to explain my problem, but i'm not sure if the mail is still valid,

Did anyone has an idea where i can have support on this kind of matter? i have 14 days left and i can not afford to loose those volume as they are in used for our whole company infrastructure,

Any advices are welcome,

Best regards,

4 REPLIES 4
Rachna-K
HPE Pro

Re: license status limited on two storevirtual 4000

@Eric_lebeau - You can restart the Node which is showing this Alert and reapply the License. Before that make a note of the License Key and aso you can check if the Licenses are still active. You can chat with our Licensing Team to confirm the same.

https://myenterpriselicense.hpe.com/cwp-ui/auth/login

Regards,
Rachna K
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company
Rachna-K
HPE Pro

@Eric_lebeau 

Please let us know if you have any further queries. 

Regards,
Rachna K
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company
Rachna-K
HPE Pro

@Eric_lebeau - Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Rachna K
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Rachna-K
HPE Pro

@Eric_lebeau 

I will proceed with the post archival assuming there are no further queries. 

Regards,
Rachna K
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo