108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: 2650 - Overview Status not shown for ports 39-50

SOLVED
Go to solution
David Nemeth
Occasional Advisor

2650 - Overview Status not shown for ports 39-50

When I login to the HP ProCurve's web management site (and it shows the Status - Overview page) I'm unable to view port Utilization window for ports 39-50.

Anyone else have the same problem?
8 REPLIES 8
Les Ligetfalvy
Esteemed Contributor

I have the same sort of problem with my 2848. the last port on the right that appears though is dependent on window size and screen resolution. The scroll bar does not work, but if you click inside the frame, the arrow keys do work.

I am using JRE 1.4.2_03-b02
David Nemeth
Occasional Advisor

I'm using IE 6.01 SP1 and Sun JRE 1.4.2_06.
Same happens with Firefox 1.0 (and same Java runtime.)
Klaus Horlbeck
Advisor
Solution

Hi David,Les,

there are an easy solution. Please use your Keyboard. Exactly the arrow left botton, so you can see more ports on your switch.

I hoppe this help you
Klaus
Les Ligetfalvy
Esteemed Contributor

Klaus,
I said pretty much the same thing, that the arrow keys work and for it I got zero points :(

David Nemeth
Occasional Advisor

The Problem has been "fixed" i.e. worked around based on your suggestions... Thank you! (PS> My manager thanks you to!)

Les Ligetfalvy - My apologies, I just skimmed your response trying to find the answer and when it started out "I have the same problem..." *I* _assumed_ that you're just agreeing that this is a problem never realizing that you suggested a solution at the end...

If I may suggest (I'm using friendly tones here) that if a fix or workaround is mentioned that it should be set aside from the main comments... (dashes/stars?) that way the reader (someone like me) can quickly identify them... of course if people like me just SKIM the responses that won't help a lot...

Thanks again for your answers!
Les Ligetfalvy
Esteemed Contributor

David,
Not really meaning to split hairs, but when you asked "Anyone else have the same problem?", I assumed you were just seeking confirmation so provided that and a bit more.

Thanks for the points and in the future, I will put more emphasis on the solution/work around.
David Nemeth
Occasional Advisor

Les,

Yes, you did respond exactly to all my questions... At the time I was in a REAL hurry since we were tracking a network issue down and I needed this info ASAP...

It was just a "Monday" for me...
David Nemeth
Occasional Advisor

Click on the Image and use the arrow keys to move around.