Switches, Hubs, and Modems
1753487 Members
4718 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Attention: Support Forums unavailable for 22-July-2005 from 08:00 EST to 16:00 EST

Cheryl Griffin
Honored Contributor

Attention: Support Forums unavailable for 22-July-2005 from 08:00 EST to 16:00 EST

The Support Forums will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance and upgrades this Friday 22-July-2005 from 08:00 EST to 16:00 EST. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.
"Downtime is a Crime."
5 REPLIES 5
Cheryl Griffin
Honored Contributor

Re: Attention: Support Forums unavailable for 22-July-2005 from 08:00 EST to 16:00 EST

back to the top
"Downtime is a Crime."
Les Ligetfalvy
Esteemed Contributor

Any chance that while you have it on the operating table, that you might add a forum for PCM?

Please
(picture me on bended knee)
Cheryl Griffin
Honored Contributor

Les - What is PCM? (this is out of my area of expertise) Just need some background information in order to submit the request to management.
"Downtime is a Crime."
Steve Britt
Respected Contributor

PCM is the ProCurve Manager application that can be used to manage ProCurve switches from HP. A free version of PCM is available with basic functionality to anyone purchasing ProCurve equipment, and a license can be purchased for a product called PCM+ that provides additional functionality such as traffic and configuration management, policy definition and triggers, etc. PCM+ essentially "unlocks" this extra functionality that integrates into the free version of PCM.

For my $.02 worth, it *would* be pretty convenient to segregate PCM/PCM+ questions in a different forum rather than having to search through all of the device-related questions in this forum ...
Cheryl Griffin
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the clarification Steve.

We do have an enhancement request for a ProCurve category which is still under investigation/consideration. I will filter this request back to ITRC management.

Thanks!
"Downtime is a Crime."