1752777 Members
6119 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Cisco 3750 PoE Switch to Configure on HP Procurve Network

Carlo Carbo
Occasional Contributor

Cisco 3750 PoE Switch to Configure on HP Procurve Network

We have upgraded our Network to have HP Procurve Core System, with this we are trying to use the Cisco 3750 to run on our new network. Actually the Cisco has been configure with VLAN's and its almost working fine, My problem is I cannot access the Cisco Switch from the network even the Management VLAN is configure as the same configuration to HP edge switch that we have on our network. I cannot ping the static IP assign to the Cisco, thats why if I need to change something or check the switch I have to use console cable to perform the task. Can somebody help me please with problem. Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
melvyn burnard
Honored Contributor

Re: Cisco 3750 PoE Switch to Configure on HP Procurve Network

moved to more appropriate forum
My house is the bank's, my money the wife's, But my opinions belong to me, not HP!
cenk sasmaztin
Honored Contributor

hi Carlo

ProCurve networking products interoperable very successfull whit all other producer.
you make read this link

and you be carefull
for uplink port.....
vlan 1 untag member ,all other vlan tag member must be on procurve switch

good luck

http://www.seem.nu/lighthouse/hp-cisco%20trunking.pdf
cenk

Carlo Carbo
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am attaching the config file from my Cisco and HP procurve.... kindly check the configuration of both switch. My problem is the VLAN 10 on my HP procurve which serves as our management VLAN. What configuration should be done on my Cisco Switch. Again thanks a lot

regards,
Carlo Carbo
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

Please find the attached file for HP configuration. thanks.