Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Switches, Hubs, and Modems
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug dissapears after a reboot

Aarón
Frequent Advisor

Debug dissapears after a reboot

Hello, in the university where I work we run a big network and we have dhcp-snooping running on almost all the buildings that have user access.

Normally we have the 'debug dhcp-snoop event' enabled to monitor fraudulent dhcp-servers/dhcp flood attacks but, whenever a switch reloads/reboots due to manual reboot or power failure, we lose that debug option from the switch.

Is there any possibility to store it in the startup configuration? I've noticed that it doesn't even ask you to save the configuration once you chande a debug option and you want to logout.

Thank you in advance,

Aarón

PS: I searched for posts with this issue but had no luck
1 REPLY
Aarón
Frequent Advisor

Re: Debug dissapears after a reboot

Just put it in the right forum