1751930 Members
5128 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Events are blank in PCM 3.10 u2

Garrett b_1
Occasional Contributor

Events are blank in PCM 3.10 u2

I have a few devices that do not display any events in the 'Events' tab in PCM. This has been happening since first install of 3.10, I've auto-updated to PCM C.03.10.201 and still have the issue.

I have 5 2610's that are very similar (only their IP differs) in config and one of those has this problem - everything else shows up - the config, traffic, etc.

I have one 2824 that also has this problem.

I have re-discovered the devices and successfully tested communication parameters.
Still no events show up.

Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Shadow13
Respected Contributor

check the SNMP setting on the PCM and these devices (MUST MATCH) also check the logging command on these deviecs,

On the 2610 which firmware is running?
Garrett b_1
Occasional Contributor

I have verified all of the snmp settings - I actually went through line-by-line on 5 of my 2610's (all running R.11.30). They are all identically configured with the only exception being their vlan 5 ip address. Vlan 1 has no ip and is not untagged or tagged on any port. Vlan 5 is where they get their ip and is the computer traffic vlan. Vlan 10 is the voip traffic and is tagged on all ports but does not have an ip on the switch for any of these switches.
Garrett b_1
Occasional Contributor

Ok - I just removed the snmp settings and re added, then rebooted the switch and now I'm getting events:

2610SRC(config)# no snmp-server host 172.26.2.184 public

2610SRC(config)# snmp-server host 172.26.2.184 public

I'll have to try it on the other switches outside of production.
Strange...