cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP-V1905 PoE

Xolod_Altai
Occasional Visitor

HP-V1905 PoE

Возник вопрос.Закупили партию данного продукта и установили на разные объекты в одну цепочку.Связь до данных коммутаторов осуществляется по оптике через SFP порты.Проблемма в том,что после перезагрузки и настройки устрйства (присвоев IP адрес по DHCP) я имею удаленный доступ к нему через WEB интерфейс,но регулярно после маргушек света связь до коммутатора есть, т.е. устройства а именно PoE IP камеры работают но коммутатор не пингуется (Ping) и на web-интерфейс я попасть не могу пока в очереднйо раз не перезагружу коммутатор. Подскажите как бороться с этйо проблеммой?

2 REPLIES
RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: HP-V1905 PoE

Hello,

Thanks for using HP Forums!

We would like to encourage that this discussion should be continued in English language as this forums is a English construct-based communities as per the rules of participation (Rules(9) *see below for the url). Your post in English format will definitely help your other fellow participants to well-understand the issues and help you out regarding this.
* http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage

HP Forums also supports few other languages for the same where you can select the language option located at the top right side of the EBC main page.

Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Xolod_Altai
Occasional Visitor

Re: HP-V1905 PoE

I apologize. I will try to write in English through an interpreter.

There was a lot vopros.Zakupili the product and installed on different objects in a single tsepochku.Svyaz to data switches are on optics via SFP porty.Problemma that reboot and configure ustrystv (assigned IP address by DHCP), I have remote access to it via WEB interface, but regularly after margushek light connection to the switch is, ie device that is PoE IP cameras work but the switch does not ping (Ping) and the web-interface I can not get in until ocherednyo time without rebooting the switch. Tell me how to deal with the problem that occurs etyo?