108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Multi Vlan

SEMLALI
Occasional Contributor

Multi Vlan

Hello,
I need more information
i have tow ports in my switch 5412, one plugued in voice interface router, another in port data router.
ports data and voice was untagged respectly.
but i have 4 other's switch in my network, and i want to configure a vlan per switch.
now i have vlan 2 data and vlan 3 voice, and between the other switch i set port vlan 2 untagged and vlan 3 tagged in port connetion.
when i set other vlan 5 for exemple for voice, i cant find a good configuration to set it in the other switchs.
Can you help me?
5 REPLIES 5
SEMLALI
Occasional Contributor

Re: Multi Vlan

Hello,
I need more information
i have tow ports in my switch 5412, one plugued in voice interface router, another in port data router.
ports data and voice was untagged respectly.
but i have 4 other's switch in my network, and i want to configure a vlan per switch.
now i have vlan 2 data and vlan 3 voice, and between the other switch i set port vlan 2 untagged and vlan 3 tagged in port connetion.
when i set other vlan 5 for exemple for voice, i cant find a good configuration to set it in the other switchs.
Can you help me?
Tijl van der Steeg
Valued Contributor

How do you mean "cant find good configuration"?
What is it, that's not working?
SEMLALI
Occasional Contributor

yes that's not working? :(

i tagget de port voice in port router in the sewitch, and untagged de port connexion with the other switch, and thst's not working
you can find my architecture network aggraft
Yan Henrichon
Frequent Advisor

Hi.

When you want to a vlan to reach another vlan, you need to tag all the vlan's on the ports that does de link between the two switches.

That means that ports H13 on both switches needs to have VLAN 215 and VLAN 2 tagged on it.

Hope this helps.
SEMLALI
Occasional Contributor

In core switch, port router voice is unttaged in vlan 3 and tagged in vlan 215 and vlan 214.
and vlan 215 and vlan 214 was tagged in ports connexion with the other switch.
that's not working also :(
and when i try to tagged vlan 2 (Data) in the core switch, and ports connexion whit the other switch, that's not working.
please help :(