1752754 Members
4806 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: PCM+ 2.3 problem

abdullah shboull
Frequent Advisor

PCM+ 2.3 problem

My PCM+ 2.3 events are spammed with "Polling has started running", followed by "Polling has stopped" (one minute later) Informational messages. Those seem to repeat every five minutes. Is this something I can fix?
I setting "VT Secondary Discovery or VT Policy, Info. Events" to Ignore did not stop the "Polling has started" messages from appearing.
Kindly advice
4 REPLIES 4
abdullah shboull
Frequent Advisor

Plz I need a help regarding this issue, oh my god, where is the expert men.
Shadow13
Respected Contributor

This polling is for the discovery process on the PCM, it's set to 5 mins by default, you can change it by going to [Preferences->Discovery] then chnage the interval time and settings to match what you need,

This is mentioned in PCM admin guide if you need more about it you can check the guide.

Regards.
abdullah shboull
Frequent Advisor

Thanks for response, but Iâ m sure this is not normal, because the message continuo in crazy sound, and this is the first time I face this behavior, which I have another site and there is a PCM+ with large network as here, and this message did not shown!!!!
kindly advice.
Shadow13
Respected Contributor

please try it and check,

and aslo on PCM+ this interval is set to 30 mins.

in your post you have mentioned "Those seem to repeat every five minutes" which is the default value for the polling so this is related to that.

Regards