New Discussion юеВ

Re: PCM+ B_02_10_5 bogus traffic

SOLVED
Go to solution
Steve Britt
Respected Contributor

Les,

There were two bugs fixed which likely influenced the traffic data you were seeing before autoupdate 7 (AU7). I checked the release notes after seeing your posting, and the text for these bugs had been inadvertantly omitted. The release notes have now been updated to include this text.

On the topic of autoupdate, since you first opened the incident about AU5 automatically downloading and installing we were unable to reproduce it. With AU7 we have successfully reproduced and diagnosed the issue; it will be fixed in AU8 which, somewhat ironically, will be automatically downloaded and installed due to the same bug. But after AU8 this mechanism should behave properly.

Regards,

SVB
Les Ligetfalvy
Esteemed Contributor

Good to hear that they were documented fixes. I would have worried had they been coincidental, that they could revert. I was going in circles with Division a while back on those issues and eventually gave up on it so am very pleased to see the improvement now.

Thanks
Ralph Bean_2
Trusted Contributor

Les -

The AU7 fix list is updated (corrected), as of today.

See ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/networking/software/PCM21-Update7-RelNotes-59908860.pdf , page 8.

Regards,
Ralph