1748169 Members
4122 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Switch 5412zl - Alarm FAULT + POE Alert flashing

pearoman

Switch 5412zl - Alarm FAULT + POE Alert flashing

Bonjour,

nous avons le voyant « Fault » qui est allumé sur un Procurve Switch 5412zl dans notre salle serveur.

Le Voyant POE est allumé et clignote. Lorsque l’on « press and release » le bouton « LED Mode », il nous indique le problème provient du module K.

Sur ce denier, tout les port, du port 13 au port 24 sont allumé en rouge. Du 1 au 12, tout est normal, en vert.

Le module est de type HP ProCurve GigT POE Z Module J9307A

J’ai vérifié quels matériels étaient relies à ces ports. Ils s’agit d’imprimantes, de Workstation, Laptop ou Switch non POE.

Nous les avons débranchés un par un afin de cibler l’éventuel hardware défectueux ou provoquant cette erreur, mais le « default alarme » ne s’eteint pas.

Peut être s’agit il tout simplement d’un module ProCurve HS… ?

Hello,

we saw the "Fault" alert button which is on a Procurve Switch 5412zl in our server room.

The light is on and flashes POE. When you "press and release" the "LED Mode" button, it indicates the problem is coming from the module K.

On "K" module, every port, the port 13 to port 24 are lighting red. From 1 to 12, everything is normal, green.

The module type is HP ProCurve J9307A Module GigT POE Z

I checked what materials were connected to these port : printers, Workstation, Laptop or non POE switch.

We have disconnected one by one to target the possible hardware or faulty causing this error, but the "default alarm" does not turn off.

Maybe it is simply a module ProCurve out of office ...?

Hope you will help !

MANY THANKS

3 REPLIES 3
maitmoulay
Occasional Visitor

Bonjour ,

essaye la commande :  reload module K .

j'avais le meme souci aussi apres une coupure éléctrique sur le switch .  j'ai redémarer le module et ça marché .

Cdt.

Mustapha

Maiko-I
Super Advisor

Hello maitmoulay,

We would like to encourage that this discussion should be continued in English language as this forums is a English construct-based communities as per the rules of participation (Rules(9) *see below for the url). Your post in English format will definitely help your other fellow participants to well-understand the issues and help you out regarding this.

* http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage

HP Forums also supports few other languages for the same where you can select the language option located at the top right side of the EBC main page.

Regards,
Maiko
Forum Moderator
maitmoulay
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

ok, it is noted, thank you.

"Try the command reload modulus K.
I had the same concern as after a cut on the electric switch. I redémarer module and this market. "

Cordially.

Mustapha