Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Switches, Hubs, and Modems
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web management logon

SOLVED
Go to solution
Lukas Slansky
Occasional Visitor

Web management logon

I have problem accessing our ProCurve 2650 via WebManagement. It revokes my manager (and operator) credentials. I can logon through SSH and configure it but not through HTTPS.

Is there some solution?
6 REPLIES
Jonathan Axford
Trusted Contributor

Re: Web management logon

Hi,

Are the manager and operator credentials setup with different values? (Sounds silly i know, but i have come across it before...)

Can you log on using HTTP and not HTTPS?

Where there is a will there is a way...
Lukas Slansky
Occasional Visitor

I have tried both - the same and different passwords - no success.
I'm not able to logon neither through HTTP nor through HTTPS...
Matt Hobbs
Honored Contributor
Solution

By default there is no 'username' so when entering the password, enter the password only unless you have specified a username on the switch.

How do you specify a username to use?
Lukas Slansky
Occasional Visitor

"By default there is no 'username' so when entering the password, enter the password only unless you have specified a username on the switch."

Wow that was it. When web browser wanted credentials from me I have given "manager" and its' password. Now it seems OK.
Thanks a lot...
Lukas Slansky
Occasional Visitor

Closing thread (sorry for previous reply - it should be here).