4699 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: solarwinds cirrus configuration management

ituser
Frequent Advisor

solarwinds cirrus configuration management

Hi all
After installing solarwinds cirrus I am trying to add new node 'nortel baystack 5510 switch' but the problem is that verifying login information always failed with message
"Login failed at bannerтАЭ? I remove the banner of the switch but nothing changed
any ideas
Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Matt Hobbs
Honored Contributor

This isn't really the place for Solarwinds or Nortel related questions. I suggest you try those companies.
Sergej Gurenko
Trusted Contributor

Try you use MannageEngine DeviceExpert. Same functionality as solarwinds cirrus, but much cheaper.
The vendor support forum is wonderful.
ituser
Frequent Advisor

thank you
JustinEndres

Not sure if you recieved a response on this; however you may be running into an issue with the product not recognizing a prompt. I understand that this is being addressed in their upcoming release.
ituser
Frequent Advisor

thank you very much for your reply
Mohieddin Kharnoub
Honored Contributor

Hi

You can validate the SNMP Community configuration and you can also verify the login information from the Add New Node Screen.

I think this message means you have entered incorrect (Enable Level).

Just give it a try and Verify Login Information and SNMP Settings from the software side in Add new node screen, unless you changed the default SNMP settings in the switch.

Good Luck !!!
Science for Everyone
ituser
Frequent Advisor

Hi I hava done what you said ,I even removed the banner but I stil have the same problem
thanks
JustinEndres

If you'd like some assistance, please email me outside of this forum and I'll have someone look into it for you and give you a definitive answer ASAP. I dont want to violate any rules of this forum; however I fundamentally beleive we all want to provide answers for folks who are experiencing problems with any product.

justin.endres@solarwinds.net