Vamsidin
Frequent Advisor

Error while trying to install STM

Hi Gurus,

When trying to install the STM bundle from the below site,

https://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/try.do?productNumber=B6191AAE

I get the following error:

NOTE: The patch fileset "PHSS_26871.DISKMON-RUN,r=1.0" may only be
installed upon a previously installed base fileset.The specification for this base fileset is "EMS-DiskMonitor.DISKMON-RUN,fr=A.03.20,v=HP". Since there is no fileset on the target or selected from the source which matches this specification, fileset "PHSS_26871.DISKMON-RUN,r=1.0" will be excluded.

NOTE: The patch fileset "PHSS_26871.RDBMSMON-RUN,r=1.0" may only be installed upon a previously installed base fileset. The specification for this base fileset is
"EMS-RdbmsMon.RDBMSMON-RUN,fr=A.03.20,v=HP". Since there is no fileset on the target or selected from the source which matches this specification, fileset "PHSS_26871.RDBMSMON-RUN,r=1.0" will be excluded.

* Executing preDSA command.

Plz help.... Also give the link from where I can dowanload the dependicies.
4 REPLIES 4
skt_skt
Honored Contributor

Re: Error while trying to install STM

i hope u r upgrading your existing STM s/w version.

if these are the only filesets got skipped and rest got selected for install then it is ok to get that execluded. It is getting skipped as it there is prevous version for that fileset is not found in the system.
Andrew Merritt_2
Honored Contributor

Can you give a bit more detail about what you're actually doing when you get that error message?

It's possible that patch is included in the STM bundle, though I'd be surprised.

However, you can safely ignore the NOTE if you don't have the EMS HA Monitor package installed (that is an extra cost package, unlike the EMS HW Monitors which come with STM), as the filesets they are referring to are part of the HA Monitors.

Andrew

Vamsidin
Frequent Advisor

thank you
skt_skt
Honored Contributor

how did u handle that?