1753519 Members
3713 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Generate system resource report

jitjose
Advisor

Generate system resource report

Need help with generating a server capcaity report in HTML format from 11.31 SD server partitons.

The report shoudl run in cron once every day and should email in HTML format total memory, totap cpu, load average, free memory% available, free cpu%, IO stats, free SGA or reserved memory.

I am looking to generate the report based on future installationfs for Oracle DBs on the server. Would appreciate if a script or how to generate these stats using extract utility or any other commands, thanks in advacnce for any info that can be provided.

2 REPLIES 2
jitjose
Advisor

Re: Generate system resource report

can somebody please help me on this, if i can generate a graph based utility on the system resource consumption that will be great too, appreciate any help

Re: Generate system resource report

It's not something that's totally straighforward to do - you could look at using something like MRTG to produce this, but it will be plenty of work - I can't provide you 10 lines of code to just do it,,,, MRTG for HP-UX is available here - there are plenty of tutorials out there if you search...

However saying all that - if these systems have Oracle installed don't they all have Oracle Enterprise Manager which provides all this sort of information in web based formats anyway?

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo