New Discussion юеВ

Re: Jmeter 4.0 error when monitoring 1.6 JVM

SOLVED
Go to solution
JZ2
Advisor
Solution

We are working on reproducing your problem. In the meantime, I have a suggestion for a temporary workaround that you can try. The messages indicate a problem when processing the JMX data, so you can try turning off all the JMX related metrics when opening a session. You would need to uncheck the "JVM Summary" and "JMX Support" check boxes in the Session Preferences popup window.
Chetan_5
Frequent Advisor

Hi Jeff,

Turning off those options helped. I noticed another odd behaviour. The Jmeter node agent dies when I use JVM 1.6 in the hpjmeter.conf file & connect to the agent from a Jmeter console.

The nodeagent process is replaced by the following process which starts listening on the jmeter port 9505

root 2621 1 0 12:17:36 ? 0:00 /opt/java6/bin/IA64N/java -Xmx64m -cp /opt/java6/lib/tools.jar:/opt/hpjmeter/lib/communicator.jar com.hp.jmeter.nodeagent.JavaC

Chetan
JZ2
Advisor

Chetan,

I would like to take this discussion offline. The java-tools-support email alias is working again, can you send a message to the alias so I can get your email address?
Chetan_5
Frequent Advisor

Still not working ...

Your message for list 'java-tools-support' (attached below) was rejected.
You are not allowed to send this message for the following reason :

Message distribution for this list is restricted to list subscribers and local domain users.

For further information, please contact java-tools-support-request@lists.hp.com
JZ2
Advisor

OK, I'll have to check on that. Can you send me email then - jeffrey dot zeeb@hp.com