Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest available HPUX 11.11 Standard Patch Bundles

SOLVED
Go to solution
HPOPSW
Advisor

Latest available HPUX 11.11 Standard Patch Bundles

Kindly let me know which is the latest Standard patch bundles available for HPUX 11.11
7 REPLIES
Robert-Jan Goossens
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Latest available HPUX 11.11 Standard Patch Bundles

Hi,

https://www13.itrc.hp.com/service/patch/releasePage.do?BC=main|releaseIndexPage|&releaseId=0912-11.11

Regards,
Robert-Jan
Johnson Punniyalingam
Honored Contributor

http://www11.itrc.hp.com/service/patch/addUpdateSystemsPage.do?BC=main|assess|
Problems are common to all, but attitude makes the difference
Viney Kumar
Regular Advisor

Hi

Latest release patch for 11.11 is GOLDQPK11i(B.11.11.0912.483) Quality Pack Depot for 11i v1, December 2009

Use below link for downloading

http://www13.itrc.hp.com/service/patch/releasePage.do?BC=main|releaseIndexPage|&releaseId=0912-11.11

Viney Kumar
HPOPSW
Advisor

Hi Viney,

Is it for kernel update?
Johnson Punniyalingam
Honored Contributor

QPK = Patch include all updates including "Kernal"
and Security Patches too.

It will require "reboot"

before that backup you server and than apply the Patch Bundles

Finally d'not forget assign points,
Problems are common to all, but attitude makes the difference
SoorajCleris
Honored Contributor

Hi,

When you tell standard patch bundles, it is not only QPK.

1. HWE
The HP-UX Hardware Enablement bundle provides the minimal number of patches to support new and legacy hardware for each HP-UX 11i version. new patches that only address hardware enablement will only be added to the HWE bundle;

2. QPK
The HP-UX Quality Pack includes all stable defect-fix patches for HP-UX core, graphics, key networking drivers, and applications supported on HP-UX 11i OE update releases. HP thoroughly tests each Quality Pack bundle with the same tests as a new HP-UX OS release. new patches that only address defect fixes will only be added to the QPK bundle;

3. REquired Bundle

The HP-UX 11i Version 1 Required Patch Bundle consists of required kernel header files and cold install/update patches for all HP-UX 11i Version 1 workstations and servers.

If you are installing any bundle, please dont forget to read through bundle readme. It is very important to check the warning patches, Special instructions, Other dependencies.

Enjoy!!

Regards,
Sooraj
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity" - Dennis Ritchie
James R. Ferguson
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi:

> Kindly let me know which is the latest Standard patch bundles available for HPUX 11.11

Why not answer your own question? On the left side of the ITRC home page, click the link to the "Patch Database". Then, under "find standard patch bundles" select "HP-UX patch bundles". Now you can see the most current standard bundles for yourself.

...JRF...