Operating System - HP-UX
1747997 Members
4601 Online
108756 Solutions
New Discussion

Need Patch Bundle B.10.20.47

dyskT

Need Patch Bundle B.10.20.47

Hope that someone can help me out. I need to downgrade the general release patch on my HP D390 which is currently at B.10.20.49.3 (June 2000 release) to B.10.20.47 (December 1999 release) for some customer problem simulation. I don't have the physical media and was hoping to download it from HP's Software Depot but it wasn't available. Neither from HP's Support Plus site. I have also called HP's Response Center to inquire if its available from their ftp site to no avail. Can anybody point me to a site where I can download this patch bundle. Better yet, if somebody has the media, can they share it out to me on a site that I can ftp into so that I can download it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Manju Kampli
Trusted Contributor

Re: Need Patch Bundle B.10.20.47

The patch Bundle is available in HP's website at the following location. AThe superseeded patches have been updated, and hence you will not get the patches supplied with this bundle. The best source for this will be HP's response centre. They should be able to help you with this. You should have a support aggrement linked to your account to access this site.

http://us-support2.external.hp.com/xsw/bin/doc.pl/sid=7c0bbcd91da19179aa/screen=xswBundleContents?xr=XR47_10&bundle=XSW800GR1020&media=XSW
Never stop "LEARNING"