108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Oracle CSSD failure 134 Oracle reboots system

SOLVED
Go to solution
Aneesh Mohan
Honored Contributor

Yes...I mean use multipathing software ,so the link failover should not affect the CRS.

Securepath ---> active/passive disk arrays

Autopath ----> active/active disk arrays

Aneesh
masoodasif
Advisor

hi

can you please provide me the link for the autopath software and i believe it is licensed product but y not use PVLINK instead of auto path, i tried to search on the hp site it is licensed one but also old one for XP or VA i couldn't find nay thing for EVA 4400 could you please explain little more.

Regards
Masood
Aneesh Mohan
Honored Contributor

Hi,

EVA 4400 has active/active controller.You may need autopath (SecurePath for active/active Storage controllers)..It is a licensed software (HP StorageWorks Auto Path for HP-UX),it is not avilable on the net.You have to ask HP Software team for that.

PVLINK ---- The failover between storage links may affect the CRS cluster disk since it is configured with only a single device path (legacy).

Regards,
Aneesh
masoodasif
Advisor

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply we solved the problem by changing the LV time out value to 120 because we have 4 paths to the VG and and oracle CTC recommend that (Total PV Path * PV Timeout) which was by default 30 second.

thanks
Regards
Masood Asif
masoodasif
Advisor

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply we solved the problem by changing the LV time out value to 120 because we have 4 paths to the VG and and oracle CTC recommend that (Total PV Path * PV Timeout) which was by default 30 second.

thanks
Regards
Masood Asif