New Discussion юеВ

Re: SFM-CORE

SOLVED
Go to solution
Ignite_2
Frequent Advisor

SFM-CORE

Hello,

I need to install SFM on HP-UX 11.31. The version I need is C.04.00.05. I'm not sure how old it is, but on internet it cannot be found (only the newest C.06.xx.xx). Can you please advice if there is any chance to get it?

Thank you.
10 REPLIES 10
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Why would you want an old version of SFM?
Ignite_2
Frequent Advisor

Hi,

Because my system doesn't met all software requirements for new version. And I need to reinstall it online.

For new version I have to update also some other programs which will require OS reboot.
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>For new version I have to update also some other programs which will require OS reboot.

It is probably better to schedule a reboot.
Ignite_2
Frequent Advisor

Hi :-)

So there is no chance to download old version?
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>So there is no chance to download old version?

What is the SFM version that comes with your 11.31 OS media? You aren't likely to get one older than that.
Ignite_2
Frequent Advisor

The version which was on this system (before I uninstalled it) is C.04.00.05.
Keith Bryson
Honored Contributor

SFM C.04.00.05.01 appears to be on the September 2008 v3 DVD set. Do you have it?

Hope that helps
Keith
Arse-cover at all costs
Ignite_2
Frequent Advisor

This is the problem... Disk is somewhere in Data Center and I'm hundred km from it :--)

Isn't it available for download somewhere?
Fabio Ettore
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi,

you can download SFM in a couple of ways: from Application CD as suggested by Keith or from software.hp.com. However from software.hp.com you can only get the latest version, which should be the best solution.

Anyway if you really want for an older version then try to open a case by HP and ask for that.

Best regards,
Fabio
WISH? IMPROVEMENT!