5901 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

SLES 11 SP4 SNMP Agents

schmierer
Collector

SLES 11 SP4 SNMP Agents

Hi,

i need to know which version of SNMP Agents Support SLES 11 SP4.

Does the Proliant DL380 G6 Support SLES 11 SP4 too?

I only find Minimum Requierements or only SLES 11 without any SP version.

The SNMP Agents (10.20.) are older than the release of SLES 11 SP4.

Thanks for your effort.

Greetings,

schmierer

4 REPLIES 4
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Re: SLES 11 SP4 SNMP Agents

The latest agents can be found at the HP Software Delivery Repository (SDR)

http://downloads.linux.hp.com

Select spp and drill down to the current version. The latest for SLES 11 is:

hp-snmp-agents-10.20-2789.25.sles11.x86_64.rpm 

You will also need the hp-health driver

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
paco88
Occasional Contributor

Jimmy,

Is there an updated link to these drivers I am having the same issue with HP Proliant ML110 G7 RAID server.

I keep getting dependency errors but thought I downloaded all the drivers needed but the RAID is still not properly working and the bootload says it has issues.

I installl SLES 11 SP1

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

The files are located in two places. You can use the HPE support site web to select your server and OS to see all the available software.  To use native tools like yum and zypper, you can setup your system to get files from the Software Delivery Repository (SDR) you can also browse the site and see most files   downloads.linux.hpe.com

Even though you have a Gen7 server, some of the files listed for Gen8 and Gen9 SPP  are still applicable 

On the support site, this link will give you a listing https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/km/product/5075944/HPE-ProLiant-ML110-G7-Server?ismnp=0&l5oid=5075942#t=DriversandSoftware&sort=relevancy&layout=table&numberOfResults=25&f:@kmswtargetproductbaseenvironmentlatest=[5075944_SUSE]

For the B110i RIAD controller you need the driver update disk to do the initial installation, it is a 'dd' image file, then there are rpm versions of the driver for updates. the 'dd' image files are on the support web, not the SDR

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
paco88
Occasional Contributor

Jimmy,

The clarify your response.  I install this service pack and I will be able to use the built in logical drive that SLES 11 is not seeing when I do the install because I I reboot it is like there is not drive available after I thought I install SLES 11.

I must be missing something to get the RAID drive to work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

ml110g7_sp-11.PNG

I am trying to figure this out so I can get the SLES 11 to install properly on the RAID and work without it coming back on the re-start not seeing the OS when it boots back up.