6080 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Storage Replication

unix55
Advisor

Storage Replication

Hi Team,

Kindly we need your support to give me some missing information for me about the LUN replication, where we need to build HA cluster (embedded OS cluster) on RHEL 7, between 2 nodes on different site, where each site has HP 3PAR storage.  My questions.

How can we did the LUNтАЩs replication between the two storage on the red hat 7  (OS level) ?

is the redhat linux 7 supported for some software like the raid manager for XP storage on HP-UX ?

is there any software can we used for replication on redhat linux ?

is the HP 3PAR support to replication from storage side, and what is the requirement to do this on storage level ?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

HPE 3PAR has Remote Copy to copy to another array.

unix55
Advisor

Hi, Thanks for your replay, but if i using the 3PAR remote copy is there any configuration should be done on RHEL OS level ? Like what we doing on HORCOM file configuration for XP on HP-UX service guard cluster. Thanks
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Yes, you need to detect that you need to now access the secondary array.

unix55
Advisor

Again thanks for your replay, but my problem it's here because i am new on red hat and my experience on HP-UX. What is the required configuration for storage replication, should be done on OS level ? And is there any third party software for storage replication ? Thanks