Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
System Administration
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Webcast - Bill Hassell

SOLVED
Go to solution
Bill Hassell
Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Webcast - Bill Hassell

Just a note about the webcast: it was sponsered by Encompass which is an HP special interest group, so they recorded and will master the webcast. Since the webcast involved both a PowerPoint presentation as well as live telnet sessions, putting all of this together is quite complex. Encompass is finishing the mastering and has indicated to me that it will soon be available at the Encompass website in a public location. Once I get the details, I'll let everyone know right here.

Bill Hassell, sysadmin
Bill Hassell
Honored Contributor
Highlighted
Ryan Clerk
Frequent Advisor
Solution

Hi Bill:

Thanks to you and Encompass for making this presentation available to us. I hope to be able to see your full presentation next month.

Ryan
Arunvijai_4
Honored Contributor

Fantastic Bill, a great lesson for anyone who is using Unix. Hats off to your expertise and contribution.

Thanks,
Arun
"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for"