1751709 Members
4410 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

printing selected pages of a report

Jaser

printing selected pages of a report

Dear all Technicals
In our company we have Tru64 unix cluster systems and we have alreay define a printers and queues on these systems through advanced printing utility , the question here is that when we want to print part of any job (selected pages of any report) we still don't know how to do that?
So any one can help us with this problem .
4 REPLIES 4
Michael Schulte zur Sur
Honored Contributor

Re: printing selected pages of a report

Hi,

as much as I can see, there is no way that the software can do that for you.

greetings,

Michael
Jaser

thank u Michael Schulte for your assistance but I have aproblem with some reports, when there is an error on the report happened on page 50 of 100 pages for example, then with this problem I can't reprint the job from page 50 to 100 unless I reprint the whole job again from page 1 to 100, which is really problem for me. so how are you or other technicals in your comapnies solving like this problem.

with regards
Michael Schulte zur Sur
Honored Contributor

Well,

this error you refer to is that a wrong output of the program that produces the report or do you refer to a problem when printing the report?
If it is the first, you may stop the queue, let the program queue the report for printing, change the report manually and the print the report from start right the first time.

Michael
Jaser

Thank u again Michale
In my last question I mean taht I have a job with held status in aqueue and this job consist of 100 pages , now how can I print just the papers from 50 to 100 of this job (report) from the advanced printing utility , I don't want to run the program which produce the report again to get these papers , so how can I do it from the advance printing utility.

with regards
Jaser Istaty