1754021 Members
7437 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

there are none under the directory when i ftp to hp-ux11i with cuteftp software

jiyl
Occasional Advisor

there are none under the directory when i ftp to hp-ux11i with cuteftp software

as the subject,in many latest hp-ux system this problem was present.please give me a answer,think you very much
6 REPLIES 6
RAC_1
Honored Contributor

Re: there are none under the directory when i ftp to hp-ux11i with cuteftp software

I am clueless on what your trying to say. Please elaborate your problem.

Anil
There is no substitute to HARDWORK
Sunil Sharma_1
Honored Contributor

Re: there are none under the directory when i ftp to hp-ux11i with cuteftp software

HI,

I believe you transfered file in soem other directory.

go to root and use find command to locate files you just transfered using cuteftp

#cd /
#find ./ -name -print

Sunil
*** Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today ***
jiyl
Occasional Advisor

think you for reply,but i want to transfer total directory,how would i do?
Bill Hassell
Honored Contributor

cuteftp looks similar to WRQ's ftp that's part of the Reflection products and in that product, you can just drag a directory from your local machine to the remote server. But you'll have to read the instructions from cuteftp since this doesn't have anything to do with HP-UX.

Bill Hassell, sysadmin
Govind_3
Regular Advisor

You might be looking at the wrong directory... Check and verify you put the file/s at the same place you are looking currently.
Goodluck,
Govind
jiyl
Occasional Advisor

this problem was successfully solved whith FlashFxp software,think you everyone's reply