Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1748011 Members
4052 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion

Contract and warranty status column head not displayed correctly since upgrade to 6.3

SOLVED
Go to solution
UMG-ICT
Occasional Contributor

Contract and warranty status column head not displayed correctly since upgrade to 6.3

After we upgraded hp sim from 6.1 to 6.3 the column head for the contract and warranty status shows up like "label". When we hover the mouse over it shows up like "tooltip". See screenshot

any ideas on how to fix this?

6 REPLIES 6
fred Passeron
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Contract and warranty status column head not displayed correctly since upgrade to 6.3

Hi

This can occutr on previuos versions of HP SIM as well...

here is a fix:

1/ - Close HP SIM application (WebUI)

2/ - Stop the HP SIM Service

3/ - Copy the file CWStatusSourceReg.properties from the ISEE config directory

(C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\RemoteSupport\config) to the HP SIM setup directory

(C:\Program Files\HP\Systems Insight Manager\setup).

4/ - Start the HP SIM Service

5/ - Open the HP SIM application - the column should be labeled once again as CW :manwink:

Hope this help

Fred

“Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.” Isaac Asimov
UMG-ICT
Occasional Contributor

Re: Contract and warranty status column head not displayed correctly since upgrade to 6.3

Fred, this solved the problem, excellent!

fred Passeron
HPE Pro

Don't forget kudos then :smileyhappy:

fred

“Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.” Isaac Asimov
shocko
Honored Contributor

I just applied the latest sept/oct hotfix and the issue was back. Applied the fix listed about whihc worked great. Thank you

If my post was helpful please award me Kudos! or Points :)
Dean Duensing
Advisor

We recently re-installed SIM 6.3 and I seem to have lost ALL contract and Warranty option.  There is no "options" task to perfrom CW discovery, and the column is missing completely from the environment.  Did I miss something in the setup, or do I need to configure a component somewhere?

Thanks ahead of time!

shocko
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Have you installed the latest version of the Insight Remote Support Advanced client?

If my post was helpful please award me Kudos! or Points :)