Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1753317 Members
5261 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Got the following error in HP-SIM - Remote Insight/ Integrated Lights-Out Interface Error.

Snak3eye5
Frequent Advisor

Got the following error in HP-SIM - Remote Insight/ Integrated Lights-Out Interface Error.

I have a c7000 blade enclosure with bl 460c g7's and i just implemented hp-sim and now I see two machines with the following problem. I get the following error "(SNMP) Remote Insight/ Integrated LightsOut Interface Error (9006)"   The host OS has detected an error in the Remote Insight/ Integrated Lights-Out interface. The firmware is not responding.

After this in my two machines, one which is a g7 blade and the other which is  dl 380 g7, under system management homepage I get the "None" under management processor and no information under system model. I have the latest psp and support pack and I have the latest sim 6.3 with the hotfix. I am pretty fustrated that implementing hp-sim did this. What is the fix for this problem. I am attaching screen shot.

1 REPLY 1
Change_happens
Honored Contributor

Re: Got the following error in HP-SIM - Remote Insight/ Integrated Lights-Out Interface Error.

Hi,

The error is coming from iLO not from HPSIM or HPSMH.

Login to iLO and reset it that solved this issue for me once.

As its g7 server it has iLO3 i hope, see if you can have new upgrade of firmware available.