5458 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Compaq SDLT 320 Support Ticket e-mail

zwar
Occasional Advisor

Compaq SDLT 320 Support Ticket e-mail

Hello.

We are experiencig a lot of trouble with Compaq SDLT 320 drive. Allthough I was running many tests with LTT on my own I would like to send the Support Ticket to HP for analysis. Where can I get the required e-mail address? Is it possible to send the ticket outside of LTT, since the machine on which the drive is installed does not have an internet access or is sending it through LTT a requirement?

Thank you for your posts in advance!
2 REPLIES 2
GustavoT
Valued Contributor

Re: Compaq SDLT 320 Support Ticket e-mail

The support ticket can be saved to any location, simply click on the Support Tab (assuming this is Windows)>Extract Device Data> Save support ticket and choose a location for it.

Then you can take it out of the machine and log a call with HP support.
zwar
Occasional Advisor

Re: Compaq SDLT 320 Support Ticket e-mail

Thank you for the explanation how to save the ticket. I am sorry, but that is not what I need. I need to know where to send the ticket to (e.g. exact email address). Or any other exact procedure I have to take to have HP experts analyse it.

P.S.: The question regarding the matter if the ticket can be send outside the LTT may be misleading for you. The thing is, you have a special interface in LTT wich makes you sending the ticket to HP possible (but you still have to have the email address). I was wondering if it is valid to send the ticket outside of LTT (by using any of the email clients).