StoreEver Tape Storage
1753470 Members
5283 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Desperately searching for Colorado Backup II Version 9.1

Casutt

i have the same problem with w2k and hp colorado 20GB backup. it would be very helpfull if anyone could forward me the software version 9.1. mail to "casi-duss@bluewin.ch"

Thanks.
eric coulombe

I have a similar problem
I have a client who had his server stolen...
so he needed another tape backup, Hp 20GB colorado are not avail anymore. So i had to use a Seagate Tapestore 20G wich is hardware compatible with tr-5

The problem is that Colorado Backup II that came with their 20GB does not recon the 20G from Seagate And the Seagate software is not able to see the data because of software compression

Does anyone know if version 9 exist in a retail format that can recon other tape or if Backup exec Desktop (wich is made by the same cie as Colorado Backup)

I need desperatly a way to resrore that tape wich have all acounting data...

you can reach me at support(@)informa.ca
Keith Woodcock

I would like to obtain the Colorado Backup II Version 9.1 software as well. I have a T3000 that came out of a unit that was trashed and I now want to operate it under ME. Which tapes are the best for this unit?
cheers
This will never stop!!
Ian Nixon

I have a similar issue, so this is obviously causing a problem for a number of people. Surely HP can find some space to provide this software as a free download it???s hardly state of the art and the people that need it must have had the software to be able to write the tapes they can no longer access.
Michel Aronssohn

I am also searching for a copy of Colorado Backup.
I own a jumbo 250 QIC unit.
Some tapes were written with the old colorado backup (1995) and are OK.
Then I upgraded with the new version 1997 and lost it.
If you own such version could you email it to me : fordyce@club-internet.fr
Thanks.
Michel