1753562 Members
6134 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: LTFS tape not mounting

DDP_tech

LTFS tape not mounting

Dear HP users,

I am unable to mount an LTO 6 tape (locked) on an HP LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 1RU diual drive system using the HPE StoreOpen stand alone software.

Tape LTO 6, was written as LTFS via an Mlogic dual drive LTO 7 unit, using the Mtape utility.

Tape has been verified and is working perfectly from my client.

I am working on MAC OS X 10.10

The HPE software is seeing the tape but not mounting. log says:

-----

Get Volume Name from cartridge memory

Mount volume
dyld: Symbol not found: _UCNV_TO_U_CALLBACK_STOP_50
Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/LTFS.framework/Versions/Current/usr/lib/libltfs.3.1.0.dylib
Expected in: /Library/Frameworks/ICU.framework/Versions/Current/usr/lib/libicu.40.1.dylib
in /Library/Frameworks/LTFS.framework/Versions/Current/usr/lib/libltfs.3.1.0.dylib

LTFS session finished

-----

Any ideas to help me mount and read this tape please?

Kind reagrds,

Simon

3 REPLIES 3
roy_augustine
Occasional Advisor

Which version of StoreOpen Standalone you are using? The latest version of SOS is v3.1.0. 

Did you install the OSXFUSE and ICU libraries suplied with StoreOpen Standalone? On Mac OS X the StoreOpen Standalone software requires the correct version of FUSE and ICU libraries to work. Please make sure that you have installed the FUSE and ICU which are included in the StoreOpen Standalone package for Mac OS X.

CamRamos

I'm experiencing the same issue. Any luck fixing the problem?

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @CamRamos

Thank you for writing to us! Since you have posted in an old topic and there is no response yet, I would recommend you create a new topic using the create "New Discussion" button, so the experts can check and assist you further. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo