1748228 Members
4631 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

MSL6060

Clay Chappell

MSL6060

My MSL6060 recently crashed when the power backplane burned up and took out both power sources. The issue has been resolved, but another stubborn issue has come up. During initial power up with one power supply, the front display worked fine. It even complained that one of power supplies was missing. I shut down the library, brought up the second power supply and initialized the library. From this moment on, the front control panel does not operate. Both the display and the controller card have been replaced, but it still doesn't work. The display doesn't work. The touch screen does accept commands thou. Not much help when you can't see what's going on.
3 REPLIES 3
Santhosh D
Valued Contributor

Re: MSL6060

I think this is an issue with the Power supply which you added later.
coz after doing that h/w change, we have this issue, so try to isolate between the power supplies and its compatibility.
Check with only one power supply at a time and figure out which one is bad and try replacing that.

Cheers!
Clay Chappell

Already tried that. Even swapped in a third power source from an MSL6030. No help
Santhosh D
Valued Contributor

As you have already repalced the Library controller which controls the OCP functions and Display and tried with Power supply also. Its better to contact HP Support for Help and may be a backline engg should be able to help you out!